1. Definition of personal information
2. Purpose of use of personal information
This shop will use your personal information for the following purposes.
(1) To fulfill our debt in trading transactions
(2) For membership management, identity verification, authentication service
(3) Simplification of membership registration for using services that require membership registration in our partner or our partner.
(4) Correspondence of various inquiries, after -sales services, etc.
(5) Calculation, charges, and product packing / shipping work
(6) Position of information posted by users
(7) Notification of necessary matters in the operation of this service (including e -mail)
(8) Advertising / advertising of this service (shall be included by e -mail)
(9) Implementation of campaigns, questionnaires, etc.
(10) Sending e -mail magazine
(11) To survey and analyze marketing data, develop new services, and improve our services
(12) Providing services such as points
(13) To maintain the system and respond to problems
(14) Creating statistical materials provided to our partner
(15) Exercise of rights and obligations based on contracts, laws, etc.
(16) For other purposes specified in each service of our company
3. Change of personal information use purpose
The shop may change the purpose of use of personal information within a reasonable range of relevance, and will be notified or published if it is changed.
4. Restrictions on using personal information
This shop does not handle personal information beyond the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, unless it is accepted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. However, this is not the case in the following cases.
(1) When based on laws and regulations
(2) When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, when it is difficult to obtain your consent
(3) When it is necessary to improve public health or promote healthy development of children, it is difficult to obtain your consent.
(4) It is necessary for the national institution or local government to cooperate in performing the administrative work specified by the law, and the administrative work is performed by obtaining the consent of the customer. When there is a risk of hindrance
5. Appropriate acquisition of personal information
The shop is properly acquired personal information and does not obtain it by false or other fraudulent means.
6. Safety management of personal information
This shop will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to the employees of the shop so that personal information can be managed for risks such as loss, destruction, tampering, and leakage. In addition, when outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information, the shop will perform necessary and appropriate supervision so that the safety management of personal information can be performed at the contractor.
7. Provided by third parties
This shop does not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of customers in advance, unless disclosure is allowed based on the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. However, in the following cases, it does not fall under the provision to the third party specified above.
(1) When this shop provides personal information with outsourcing all or part of the handling of personal information within the range necessary for the purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided according to the succession of the business due to merger and other reasons
(3) When jointly using it based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law
(4) When disclosing personal information to the payment company for identification, claim confirmation, and trust survey at the payment company
8. Disclosure of personal information
When the customer requests disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, the customer confirms that it is a claim from the customer, and discloses the customer without delay. We will do it (when the personal information does not exist). However, this is not the case if the shop does not require disclosure due to the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
9. Correction of personal information, etc.
This shop is requested by a customer to correct, add, or delete the contents (hereinafter referred to as "correction") based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because the personal information is not true. After confirming that it is a request from the customer, a necessary survey is conducted without delay within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and based on the results, the contents of personal information are corrected. , We will notify the customer (when the decision is not made, we will notify the customer). However, this is not the case if the shop does not have an obligation to corrections due to the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
10. suspension of use of personal information, etc.
This shop has been handled by customers, because the customer's personal information is handled beyond the scope of the published use in advance, or because it is obtained by false or other incorrect means. If it is determined that there is a reason for the claim if it is requested to suspend or delete the use (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") based on the law, from the customer himself. After confirming that it is a claim, we will suspend the use of personal information without delay, and notify the customer. However, this is not the case if the shop does not have an obligation to suspend the use due to the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
11. Use of other technologies
For requests for disclosure, opinions, questions, complaints, and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, contact us in the "Notation based on the Specified Commercial Transactions Law" or the shop page page. Please contact us from the inquiry form inside.
13. Continuous improvement